CK BOĞAZİÇİ ELEKTRİK PERAKENDE SATIŞ A.Ş.
DISCLOSURE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As CK Boğaziçi Electricity Retail Sales Inc. by taking into consideration the security of our esteemed customers, especially the privacy of private life, we want to enlighten you about Law No. 6698 Personal Data Protection Law which was regulated for the the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms in order to protect personal data.
1. What Does Personal Data Cover and Method of Collection
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable person. Your personal data, in accordance with the Electricity Market Law and related legislation and other applicable legislation, within the scope of the contract negotiations with the procurement services provided by our Company, the parties receiving the services that are complementary and extension of the activities of the Company, contracted organizations, support service organizations and all service points of our Company, website, online transaction center, social media, mobile applications, call centers and other similar channels. Personal data processed without limitation is given below. Name, surname, TCKN, place and date of birth, marital status, gender and other identity information, profession, subscriber numbers, consumption information, installation numbers, individual codes, address information, campaign information, segment information, consumer type, subscription status (basic subscription information such as cancellation, evacuation, active, etc.), voice call recordings made in call centers, SMS records, phone number, e-mail address, payment type, payment habits, invoice and content, debt information, tracking information and similar information.
2. Purpose and Legal Reasons for the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data, including the provision of services related to our activities and the ability to provide them as agents / agents under the Electricity Market Law and other legislation, provide quality services and measure and increase the quality of services, consumption and identifying your usage habits and presenting new campaign suggestions accordingly, providing information about services, conveying announcements, congratulations and warnings, performing segmentation studies, performing sales and marketing activities, conducting information researches, evaluating credibility, determining and implementing commercial strategies of our Company, customer service, planning, statistics, customer satisfaction studies, ensuring security, conducting human resources policies of our Company, all other legislation, energy market regulatory authority and other public authorities stipulated in the information storage, reporting, information and obligations to be carried out in accordance with the obligations to be carried out with automatic or non-automatic methods, as long as the purpose of data processing can be processed.
3. Data Storage and Data Security
Your personal data will be stored for as long as the data processing purpose is valid. The data will be kept within the period specified by the relevant legislation, laws, public institutions and organizations to which the Company is subject. Necessary security measures are taken by our Company to ensure that the processed, stored data is not lost, not to be taken into the hands of unauthorized persons and to prevent unlawful use and is regularly monitored.
4. Data Transfer
Your personal data processed within the scope of electricity supply is limited, connected and metered by the relevant distribution company, TEİAŞ, EPİAŞ, EMRA, TEDAŞ, CK Energy Group Companies (in other words, CK Akdeniz Electricity Retail Inc., CK Çamlıbel Electricity Retail Inc., CK Energy Investment Inc. and CK Energy Partnership Wholesale Electricity Sales Inc.), business partners, contractors, authorized persons / institutions acting on behalf of CK Enerji Boğaziçi Elektrik, judicial and administrative authorities and regulatory authorities. Within the scope of sales and marketing activities, CK Enerji is shared with CK Enerji Group Companies and third parties with whom it has a business relationship, with the third parties with whom it has an affiliate relationship, provided that the personal data and express consent of our customers are shared. Personal data of our customers will not be used for processing purposes and will not be shared with third parties without the permission of our customers.
5. Rights for Protection of Personal Data Pursuant to the provisions of the KVK Law;
- Learn whether your personal data is processed,
- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with this purpose,
- If the personal data has been transferred, it can be learned from the 3rd persons transferred,
- In the event that personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, it may require that it be corrected and that the transaction carried out within this scope is notified to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, it may require that the personal data be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated and that the transaction carried out within this scope is notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you incur losses due to being processed in violation of the law, you can request that the loss be covered.
- You may submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form in one of the ways provided on the form.
6. Exceptions Foreseen by the Law