Human Resources Policy
As CK Enerji Boğaziçi Elektrik, we follow a policy that respects people and the environment, values employees and their customers, and uses their resources in the most effective manner with an open vision.We are constantly developing and improving to respond to the needs of our employees in the fastest way possible and to use human power effectively and efficiently.
Our company attaches utmost importance to business health and safety and creates a working environment that meets quality standards.
Our aim is to bring to our company the qualified, enthusiastic human power that can carry out efficient operations that are suitable for our institutional values and culture.
We aim to increase the performance of our employees through the trainings we have organized in various fields within the company and to be able to guide them in career planning by improving their knowledge and skills.
Our aim in the recruitment policy is to choose people who comply with the values we believe in, the key competencies of the CK Energi Boğaziçi Elektrik employees and our corporate culture.
We are also opening up new positions to our employees with our internal announcement process. Therefore, our employees are able to make their applications with the help of our internal recruitment system if there is a suitable position in the organization.
The candidates are first interviewed by Human Resources and then by the relevant department managers. The methods we use in the selection and placement process vary according to the candidate profile. Our aim is to observe the necessary technical and behavioral characteristics for the position using the right methods and to place the candidates in the most suitable for positions.
The candidates who are under the hiring process are asked for the names and contact information of the managers whom they have worked with and consulted in the professional business life as references.
During the recruitment process, all candidates who are with us are informed by email or phone about each position once we have finalized the process.
Education - Development
To develop the professional knowledge-skills and personal and managerial competencies of the employees with the continuous development approach in line with the goals and strategies of the institution with time and space independent application methods that contribute to the business results.
- To be an academy that educates competent professionals
- To spread corporate culture
- Increasing employer brand value
- Provide segmentation-oriented development
- To train managers within the company
63% of the trainings are carried out by using internal resources in order to share knowledge and experiences within the organization, to create common awareness by spreading the corporate culture, to transfer the products, services, applications and systems to the organization and to save resources.
Experienced employees in different positions and positions who want to take part in training and development programs as internal trainers go through the process of training specially designed trainers to improve their educational competencies.
Our internal trainers who successfully complete the program share their knowledge and experience, mainly technical and professional, with the employees in both classroom and distance learning training tools.
The developments in technology and the increase in the rate of spread of information have led to the spread of various digital development platforms and resources in the field of education and learning in today's world.
As CK Academy, we have added the “e-learning” option to our learning platforms in order to keep pace with the changing world, to make our employees' needs independent from time and space, to make their development continuous and to enable the dynamic corporate culture to spread more rapidly.
E-learning trainings are trainings in which all our employees can participate in electronic environment in line with the needs.
E-learning training titles can be included in the annual training plans and are prepared to meet the different needs that may arise during the year.
We offer internship oppotunities for university students according to the needs of our departmants.
- To create a qualified workforce and to provide quality service to our customers with constructive results,
- To support our employees with training programs aiming at acquiring knowledge, skills, good attitudes and behaviors, creating resources for continuous improvement,
- For maximum benefit, to continuously improve processes and systems by keeping individual and team performance in the forefront,
- By adopting a customer-focused service approach, to offer a quality service that makes a difference,
- To provide quality and safe work environments for our employees, to create a career management system by considering today and tomorrow and to offer career development opportunities,
- To keep the organizational structures dynamic in line with our company's strategic plans and objectives and ensuring that they are ready for change,
- To create a value-oriented culture, trust and business environment that embraces a positive discipline, where people can work happily, to provide an environment that will enable employees to increase their motivation and commitment,
- To ensure the formation of a corporate culture and consciousness in which innovation and creativity are promoted,
- To respect first the people, then the environment by focusing on ensuring occupational health and safety and protecting our natural environment in our activities, to develop systems to prevent work accidents, and to keep occupational health and safety and environmental factors in the foreground in all our projects,
- To maintain the commitment to the principles of objectivity, sensitivity and justice and to ensure that human resources practices are carried out by the managers and employees in cooperation.
Click for new career